Already a Member? Login here
yet a Member? Join Here
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Play It Safe Online does not own or control, or to people that Play It Safe Online does not employ or manage.
Anonymous information refers to data that cannot be tied back to a specific individual. For example, Play It Safe Online collects some information each time a visitor comes to a Play It Safe Online site so we can improve the overall quality of the visitor's online experience. Play It Safe Online collects the visitor's IP address, referral data, and browser and platform type. Play It Safe Online collects this user information for purposes of product monitoring, product improvement, and to aid future development decisions.
Personally identifiable information refers to data that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name and postal address, which may be collected in addition to the anonymous data described above. Play It Safe Online collects personal information in the following ways from different parts of its Web sites and games:
- Purchasing Play It Safe Online membership: Play It Safe Online collects personally identifiable information when you purchase Play It Safe Online memberships. The types of information that may be requested include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information.
- When you register for Play It Safe Online news: Play It Safe Online collects your email address.
- Other Registration: Play It Safe Online may collect personal information when you register for other Play It Safe Online services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Play It Safe Online will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We are required to disclose any or all information to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, subpoenas, court orders, legal process served on Play It Safe Online or in legal proceedings where Play It Safe Online believes such information is relevant or believes in good faith that its disclosure is required by law.
- Play It Safe Online may set and access Play It Safe Online cookies on your computer. Play It Safe Online does not allow other companies to access the cookies we set on your computer. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Play It Safe Online's cookies.
- In certain areas of our web site Play It Safe Online uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- All in-game transmission of purchasing information including name, email and credit card number and expiration uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. If SSL is not present or cannot be accessed within the game the option to purchase the product within the game is not accessible.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Play It Safe Online cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk.
Other Web Sites; Links
Our web site contains links to other web sites and may contain games built by third parties or uploaded by members. Play It Safe Online is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites, games, or embedded links.
- Play It Safe Online reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time. Any amendments to this policy will be posted at this URL and will be effective when posted. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any amendment, modification or change shall constitute your acceptance thereof.